Tree care companies and arborists across the United States are turning to Avant as an effective time-saving solution to their business. From residential and commercial to public-sector clients, Avant makes light work of cutting and pruning branches, removing dead or excess trees, stump grinding, tree removal and chipping. Avant is also a useful tool for transplanting, insect control and other related services.
With its high lifting capacity and agile maneuverability, the Avant is powerful enough to lift heavy logs, yet compact enough to fit in tight nooks, small yards and narrow pathways. There is no need to repair ruts or replant grass on the jobsite once the work is complete as the Avant leaves minimal ground disturbance on the most delicate surfaces.
Arborists and tree care companies not only save time and money servicing their customers with the Avant - with over 200 attachments to select from, Avant can efficiently and easily tackle every job.
• 360 degree visibility-clear sightlines from cockpit
• Offset, telescopic boom lets you see the work ahead
• Front riding articulation-you turn with your load
• Transport with 1/2 ton pick-up & trailer
• Easy to maneuver in challenging and tight places
• Minimal surface impact
• Year-round use
• Incredible power-to-weight ratio
• Hundreds of attachments
• ROPS safety frame with FOP canopy
• Side entry to operator station
• Low center of gravity